Monday, March 22, 2010

Too Much!

I don't know what to do with this proliferation of venues to express myself! Now that I'm unemployed, I have way too much time to surf around...maybe I can use it constructively by doing an even better job of linking all my stuff into somewhere. There's always the fear of losing something awesome from the past, but maybe I just need to get over that. The stuff I wrote in the past wasn't really all that awesome. Yeah, that's it. :-)

So I'll be on Xanga a little more for awhile, dialoging with zerowing21 about the existence of God and stuff. It was a hard decision whether to do that from here or there...I dunno...whatever. But at least those posts will show up here in a slightly more navigable way than if it were all just linked to FB...but then, maybe the way FB does it is better after all...

I don't know! But I think it is possible to know... ;-)

No comments: